Sunday, March 8, 2009

to stay; or not to stay

Just some thoughts about what's going on:

I am not going to lie: the first few days here have been tough; and I was really questioning my ability to stay. The girlfriend that I have come to stay with really let me have it last night. She said, "Jenny, I think you already know what you want to do. Deep down, you've already made the decision. Just decide it; and stop being so wishy-washy about what you are going to do." It was like a reality slap- I really needed it. I think I was looking at everything and getting overwhelmed about how much needs to fall in place, and I was ready to leave before I had even started actually "being here." *


*excerpt from a letter to a friend

2 comments:

  1. i love you and hope you can find a peace-filling decision.--katie b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I know what I have to do. But going back will mean facing my past. I've been running from it for so long." - Simba

    W.D.

    ReplyDelete