Friday, March 6, 2009

so many questions:

You all have so many questions for me.
And there is really only one answer.
It can be applied to just about everything...

Are you on vacation?

Are you on sebatical?

Are you on an unknown journey?

How long are you gone for?

Is everything okay?

Do you have enough money?

How is Rand adapting?

Will you stay with your friend all spring?

Are you going to get a job?

What will you do?

The answer to all of these and more:

I DON'T KNOW.

That's my theme.
I can't tell you more than what has already been written.
I think in goals; but my mind is a jumble right now. There are so many things to consider, I don't really know where to start first. And so, each day; a day at a time. And you will be updated as I go along.

1 comment:

  1. "Run away Simba... Run away, and never return." - Scar

    W.D.

    ReplyDelete