Sunday, April 26, 2009

what would you pack?

So, the weather's bad.
Pretty bad.

Bad enough that my roommate has a packed bag by the door. Naturally, I felt that maybe I should take the time to do the same. So, I take a flashlight into the room I share with Rand (who is trying very hard to fall asleep), grab a bag and start packing. And I am trying to figure out what to pack...

With a room full of suitcases, what do I unpack to pack.
What items are among the most important things...

And not only that, but what items will be needed for daily sustenance if a tornado does actually hit? What do I pack to take care of Rand and to keep him occupied?

Just some interesting thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Relax - no tornadoes expected at this point.. just a few thunderstorms you'll be ok!

    Alecia

    ReplyDelete