Monday, May 24, 2010

Dear Legs,

Dear Legs,

I know that I should strive to keep you bruise-free (you know, sexy-smooth and all that), but I'm just not that kind of girl. And I know that you are well aware of that, considering our history. But on top of that, I'm (we're) going tubing today. Bruises are bound to appear- the consistent battle of water vs. rocks vs. tube. I'm sorry that I'm such a tomboy, but you know that we always end up having the best of times- no matter what we are doing.

I know that you are excited about the short sexy black dress and going out on the town, but that event will have to wait; today it is all about the fun- no matter the cost. A few black and blues are worth it, I think.

Thank you for getting me there. I'll rub you with lotion when we're done. And I promise, we will rock the dress soon- after you've healed (well, mostly).

Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment