Friday, March 19, 2010

OKC Bound



A year ago today- I was not here, I was there. And next week this time, I will be there, not here. Can I even begin to describe to you how excited I am? How much I am looking forward to retracing my steps a year later, a year older?

How I can't wait to go home. I love calling OKC home. I will always in that place in my heart, call OKC home.

I have people to see, favorite restaurants to visit, a fair to attend, a new baby to love, a family to share time with, a group to worship with, a group of professionals to visit with, a lovely lady to hug, a spaces beyond spaces to visit and say, "I'm here! I'm home! I've missed you! I didn't forget you! Look at me- I've grown, and you are now a part of me!"

Ah (sigh of major delight)- I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment