Friday, March 19, 2010

I lust for the open road!




I've got a hot date with a long road coming up this week. AND I CANNOT WAIT! I enjoy road trips- even better when I enjoy the destination. And I have the extreme delight of driving to a place I love to call home and then driving back home. I mean, how can I girl lose with all those pluses involved in one experience.

I love the moment-
I am alone in the car, and it sinks in- "I am road trippin." I feel the release well within me; and the scream of delight bubbles up and escapes; and I turn up the music and jam out!

There are very few things that give me a feeling as good and free and juvenile and reckless and adventuresome as that.

I am headed west this coming week; and I cannot wait to get there, I cannot wait to experience getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment