Wednesday, February 25, 2009

the day before

What a crazy day:

1. Good bye preschool. Good bye teachers: thank you for all you've done. We'll keep you updated on our return date.

2. Run here. Run there. Run everywhere. Last minute errands. How much was that?! You're kidding me. Good thing you got me at a stressed moment or I would show you what I think of that price.

3. PACK, PACK, PACK! Where do you start? What do you choose?

4. See that? Yep, I have to go through that too...

5. Where are those pants? IN THE LAUNDRY?! Oh, no! Get a load started!

6. When was the last time I ate?

7. Diet Coke and cake.....ah!

8. PACK, PACK, PACK!

9. I'm done....well, at least until that second load of laundry is done.

10. He's done.

11. Where is that darn CD case?

12. The grapes are off limits. They are for tomorrow's trip. STAY BACK!

13. Let's finish cleaning the garage.

14. How was all of this suppose to fit? How did I ever think that stroller was coming along? Maybe if you turn this that way and strap that bag here, it will work....well, I could always strap things to the roof (just kidding).

15. What else do I have to do?

16. It's 1am already?!

No comments:

Post a Comment