Sunday, December 6, 2009

NYC 2009


I cannot begin to tell you how much I love New York City. I love it. In some ways, it is still a big part of who I am- or at least, I love coming back "home" to it.

And, Christmastime in New York? One of the best places to be at the best time! (At least, that is my humble opinion.) There is so much fun in the air- just breathe it in deep; and you can't help but smile.

When my boss told me that I needed to book a hotel reservation for the first weekend in December, I was thrilled. (Actually, I was like "you're kidding me right?! We have only 3 weeks to get everything planned! But after that- I was excited!)

I am here with him, his wife and a co-worker- it is a business trip. But a fun one. And I am the only one who's ever been to NYC before, so I've gotten to show them around. And we've done a fairly good job of it.

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad you had such a great time! --katie b.

    ReplyDelete