Monday, May 11, 2009

the food list...

It is amazing.
I always ask someone what their favorite eatery is-

They are always fun answers; and of course, the diversity of fav places to eat are as diverse as the people I ask.

Have I told you guys about the Bueno? Taco Bueno. Similar to Taco Bell, but "oh-so-much-better!" Talk about fast food that still manages to be yummy...AND YOU GET GUACAMOLE!!! That is awesome!

I've been told that Hide-a-way Pizza needs to be on my list....best pizza ever is what I've heard.

And I haven't had a real burger until I've gone to Johnny's.
(Do they even know about the Cookout goodness?)

And no matter what I forsake, I HAVE to go to Pablano's before I leave OK. They have the freshest salsa ever. Hmmm...

So, clearly there are still places that I need to go eat...and what about all my already fav places? There isn't enough tummy-room for all of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment